irenelaw.com – sort of a photoblog header image 2

Photo Hunt: Broken

February 13th, 2010 · 12 Comments

My broken Canon DIGITAL IXUSes, the two on the right.

The one on the left is the one currently serving me, Canon DIGITAL IXUS 80 IS.

See how big a Canon fan I am?

Canon, Canon DIGITAL IXUS i, Canon DIGITAL IXUS i zoom,  zoom, camera, digital camera, Canon DIGITAL IXUS 80 IS

Location: At home.
Comments: Resized, adjusted curves.
Taken with: Olympus Mju 790 SW
Date taken: 1/8/2008

Tags: Camera Types · Olympus Mju 790 SW · PhotoHunt

12 comment so far ↓

• 1 jams o donnell // Feb 13, 2010 at 7:17 pm

Well Canon does make excellent cameras. I’m a Nikon fan myself!

• 2 Jama // Feb 13, 2010 at 7:28 pm

My Canon S5 was broken for a while till I send it back to be serviced. I love my Canon too.

• 3 gengen // Feb 13, 2010 at 7:59 pm

Good choice for teh theme…Happy hunting and mine is up.

• 4 Mrs. Mecomber // Feb 13, 2010 at 9:13 pm

Hm, my Canon is broken, too (it won’t focus very well). I don’t think I am a Canon fan anymore! ;)

Great shots for the theme. Thanks for visiting mine!

• 5 YTSL // Feb 13, 2010 at 10:17 pm

You like Olympus too? ;b

• 6 Bull Rhino // Feb 13, 2010 at 11:12 pm

Funny, you took that with an Olympus. Great take on the theme.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Scott at World’s Best Photography Blog ;^)

• 7 Irene // Feb 13, 2010 at 11:16 pm

Hehehe… I notice that Canon Ixus series is pretty fragile, they didn’t last me long, I hope the one serving me now will serve me longer than the previous 2.

Oh… The Olympus belonged to my sis hahaha…. Olympus is quite durable though.

• 8 luna miranda // Feb 13, 2010 at 11:47 pm

wow, two broken Canons and you have a new one! Canon should give you a free camera.:P

• 9 bonggamom // Feb 14, 2010 at 1:32 am

All nice cameras. We’re a Canon family too, our last 3 cameras (and 2 current ones) are Canon.

• 10 Anneke (Mudhooks) // Feb 14, 2010 at 2:16 am

My Canons, both of them, seem to have suffered from the same thing. Both have lost their sharp focus. My current is an SD550.

As much as I love them for their ease of use they seem to have a built-in obsolescence. I am somewhat visually challenged and can’t use a viewfinder so the big window in the back has been great but I am thinking that it may be time to change to another brand or perhaps go with a digital SLR… Just don’t have the money…

• 11 ann chin // Feb 14, 2010 at 8:49 am

Happy new year,

Time to treat yourself with a brand new zoom in zoom out camera?

• 12 Irene // Feb 20, 2010 at 11:22 pm

Thanks for dropping by everyone :)