Actually I saw this on TV just now. I think it’s really a good idea. It’s not only a great beauty tip but can save our environment too.
What you need?
3. Empty lipgloss bottle with the cap of course(the type with brush), you can recycle or you should be able to buy a new bottle which you can get from shops or pharmacies(seen it before if not mistaken).
How to do it?
1. Make sure you clean your lipgloss bottle and the brush throughly. Also make sure that it’s really dry.
2. Suck up the honey using a pippet and fill the lipgloss bottle with it.
DONE! You got your own lipgloss!
Why is it good?
1. Honey doesn’t contain any harmful chemical like what we might(don’t know how much we consumed already hahaha…) get in our usual lipgloss. It has great moisturing properties to keep your lip soft and hydrated.
2. It’s cheap and easily obtainable straight from our kitchen in case you run out of lipgloss when you need one.
3. You can get the same glossy effect.
Lastly, hehehe… Guys are actually quite relunctant to kiss a lip with so much gloss because it’s not a pleasant experience at all, it’s messy! With honey lipgloss, I’m sure your boyfriend or your husband will like it too! It’s honey, it’s edible, it’s sweet, it’s colourless, it’s not harmful to the health. GREAT!